More than 50 people were evacuated Friday night after a gas leak at an assisted living facility in the City of Manitowoc.
Firefighters were called to 950 South Rapids Road, River Woods Place, for a possible gas leak just before midnight.
Staff at the facility quickly began removing residents from the building.
Fire Chief Todd Blaser says WPS found the gas leak was from an outside gas main on the building.
Temporary shelter was given to the residents at an adjacent building, before being allowed back into the building around 3 a.m. Saturday.
No injuries were reported in this incident.