Five local teams advancing to the boys state basketball tournament in Divisions 1 through 5 found out their seedings Sunday morning.
Oshkosh North, the top team in the state of Wisconsin, received the top seed in Division 1. The Spartans will play fourth-seeded Hamilton Friday at 6:35 p.m. at the Kohl Center.
In D2, Kaukauna is the No. 1 seed. The Galloping Ghosts match up with Westosha Central Friday at 1:35 p.m. in Madison.
After upsetting reigning champion Xavier 59-57 Saturday, Valders earned the top D3 seed. The Vikings will take on No. 4 Kettle Moraine Lutheran Thursday at 1:35 p.m.
In D4, Roncalli will make its second-straight trip to state after defeating Prairie School, 60-50 Saturday, and the Jets also receive a No. 1 seed.
And Green Bay N.E.W Lutheran, a three seed in the sectional round, continued its Cinderella run by defeating Columbus Catholic 57-56, earning the Blazers a four seed in D5.
Below is the full boys state basketball semifinals schedule.
- #1 Oshkosh North vs. #4 Hamilton - Friday @ 6:35 p.m.
- #2 Sun Prairie vs. #3 Brookfield East - Friday @ 8:15 pm
- #1 Kaukauna vs. #4 Westosha Central - Friday @ 1:35 pm
- #2 La Crosse Central vs. #3 Milwaukee Washington - Friday @ 3:15 pm
- #1 Valders vs. #4 Kettle Moraine Lutheran - Thursday @ 1:35 pm
- #2 East Troy vs. #3 Prescott - Thursday @ 3:15 pm
- #1 Roncalli vs. #4 Pardeeville - Thursday @ 6:35 pm
- #2 Clear Lake vs. #3 Marathon - Thursday @ 8:15 pm
- #1 Bangor vs. #4 Green Bay N.E.W. Lutheran - Friday @ 9:05 am
- #2 Deerfield vs. #3 McDonell Central Catholic - Friday @ 10:45 am
Find more information about the tournament on the WIAA’s website.