Three people were trapped on the first and second floors and couldn't get out.
"Because of the smoke in the hallways, they were not able to get past it," said Green Bay Metro Battalion Chief Mike Vanden Avond. "They did the right thing and stayed inside and alerted dispatch so we could get them out safety. "
Crews were able to get those people out through internal stairwells. The victims were all treated on scene, fire officials said.
The fire was extinguished shortly after. It started in the basement storage area, firefighters said.