News

Actions

Students evacuated due to smoke in hallways

Posted: 11:18 AM, Oct 16, 2018
Updated: 2018-10-16 12:18:24-04
Students evacuated due to smoke in hallways

Shawano Schools says an "incident" occurred at Hillcrest School on Tuesday morning. Students were evacuated due to smoke in the hallways.

Shawano Schools says the Shawano Fire Department is currently clearing smoke and inspecting the school for clearance for students to return to the building.

School officials say they continue to investigate the incident.