GREEN BAY, WI -- Firefighters responded to a server room fire at a Green Bay technology business Saturday night.
Crews were called to the 2900 block of Walker Drive around 8 p.m. to a 1-story office building.
The business listed at the address is called Marco Technologies.
Firefighters said they arrived to find smoke and a small fire in a server room.
Fire officials said a business representative arrived on scene and found their air conditioner had failed causing the server room to overheat.
The Green Bay Fire Department is estimating $10,000 worth of damage.