News

Actions

Server room fire at Green Bay technology business

WGBA-Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 6:21 AM, Apr 09, 2017
and last updated 2017-04-09 07:27:27-04

GREEN BAY, WI -- Firefighters responded to a server room fire at a Green Bay technology business Saturday night. 

 

Crews were called to the 2900 block of Walker Drive around 8 p.m. to a 1-story office building. 

 

The business listed at the address is called Marco Technologies.

 

Firefighters said they arrived to find smoke and a small fire in a server room. 

 

Fire officials said a business representative arrived on scene and found their air conditioner had failed causing the server room to overheat. 

 

The Green Bay Fire Department is estimating $10,000 worth of damage.