Red Cross has five shelters open for people displaced by the floods and storms.
The Red Cross says anyone who needs shelter and food can head to one of these shelter locations:
- Westby H.S., 206 West Ave. S., Westby (Vernon Co.)
- Brandon School, 200 W. Bowen St. (Fond du Lac Co.)
- Reedsburg H.S., 1100 S. Albert Ave. (Sauk Co.)
- Montello Elementary, 222 Forest Lane (Marquette Co.)
- Madison West H.S., 30 Ash St. (Dane Co.)
If possible, please bring any medications/prescriptions/medical supplies with you to the shelter.
The Red Cross says Residents can also pick up clean up kits during business hours from the Reedsburg & Westby shelter sites, the Madison Red Cross office (4860 Sheboygan Ave.), and at community centers in Eden and Campbellsport.