Law enforcement officers and military comrades leaned on each other as a Milwaukee police officer fatally shot while serving a warrant was laid to rest Wednesday.
- First Responders Post Tributes To Fallen Officer
- First Responders Line Procession Route For Fallen Officer
- MPD Chief Honors Three Fallen Officers [VIDEO]
- Rewatch Funeral And Procession For Fallen MPD Officer
- Fallen MPD Officer Matthew Rittner Laid To Rest [PHOTOS]
- Family, Friends, Coworkers Honor Matthew Rittner At His Funeral [VIDEOS]
The funeral service was held Wednesday afternoon followed by a procession to the funeral home.
The 35-year-old tactical unit officer was fatally shot while serving a search warrant a week ago.
Rittner is survived by his wife and a young son.
The officer served Milwaukee Police Department for 17 years.