GREEN BAY, Wis. (NBC 26) -- The Green Bay Parks Department has opened splashpads to the public.
They are now open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The splashpads are free and available for anyone to use.
Here are the open locations:
- Bay View Park, 1137 Vanderbraak Street
- CityDeck, 100 North Washington Street
- Farlin Park, 1510 Harold Street
- Fisk Park, 995 Dousman Street
- Fort Howard Park, 714 Augusta Street
- Red Smith, 2765 Sussex Street
- Seymour Park, 330 South Oakland Street
- Tank Park, 830 Fifth Street
For more information, click here.