Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
Oxygen tank explosion causes fire in Section 8 housing
Posted: 11:10 AM, Mar 15, 2019
Updated: 2019-03-15 19:20:52-04
A fire at 400 North Munroe Ave sent one person to the hospital late Friday morning.
GREEN BAY, Wis. — A fire at 400 North Munroe Ave sent one person to the hospital late Friday morning.
Authorities say an oxygen tank exploded. One person was injured and taken to hospital.
This happened in Section 8 housing. 125 people in the apartment building got out safely. Residents stayed warm in city buses until they got the all clear to return to their apartments.
Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.