NewsLocal News


Menasha home catches fire

Everyone is all right after a Menasha home caught fire Tuesday morning. Authorities say the fire caused about $150,000 in damage.
Fire truck
Posted at 7:56 AM, May 23, 2023
and last updated 2023-05-23 08:56:53-04

MENASHA (NBC 26) — Nobody was hurt after a house caught fire Tuesday morning in the 700 block of De Pere Street.

Firefighters responded around 1:20 a.m. because smoke and fire were coming from the home's garage.

The garage is a total loss, and the fire caused about $150,000 in total damage.

We are still working to learn how the fire started.