HOWARD-SUAMICO (NBC 26) -- The Howard Suamico School District has released the second draft of its reopening plan for the fall.
Updates within the second draft of the school district's plan include:
- Face coverings will be required for all HSSD K-12 students, staff, and visitors. Medical exemptions will be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- Students and staff will self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms daily at home prior to entering school buildings. A mobile app will be provided by the district in the near future.
- Lineville Intermediate School will begin the school year in a Plan B instructional model.
- In partnership with Lamers, the school district is actively seeking solutions for special bussing requests including daily service to day care providers. Transportation registration survey for families will remain open until Monday, July 27.
- Daily deep cleaning and school nutrition service details.
- An update and next steps following the July 23 WIAA-issued guidance regarding the start of fall sports seasons.
Click here to read the full plan.