GREEN BAY (NBC 26) — A wide variety of businesses were recognized for their achievements during difficult times by the Greater Green Bay Chamber of Commerce.
Along with presenting sponsor Johnson Financial Group, today they announced the 2021 Business Recognition Award recipients at a combination virtual and in-person event at the Tundra Lodge Resort, Waterpark & Conference Center.
This year’s recipients are:
· Business Person of the Year: Steve Van Lannen, president, and chief operating officer, American Foods Group
· Cornerstone Award: Wipfli LLP
· Entrepreneurial Award: Black Sheep Pub & Grill
· Growth Award: American Tent
· Special Accomplishment Award: Neville Public Museum Foundation
· Resiliency Award – Small Company: Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau
· Resiliency Award – Medium Company: Vye
· Resiliency Award – Large Company: St. Norbert College
InitiativeOne offers an abundance of trainings on leadership. These include strategic planning, executive coaching, organizational discovery & keynote speaking.— Greater GB Chamber (@GGBChamber) June 6, 2021
Register for the livestreamed 2021 Business Recognition Awards on Tuesday, June 8, here: https://t.co/sNPLn8fhkp pic.twitter.com/SEi1yOq1sR
“With all our business community has endured in the past year, the Business Recognition Awards are more meaningful than ever,” said Laurie Radke, president, and CEO, Greater Green Bay Chamber. “It is an honor to continue this 32-year celebration of the business community and to celebrates the wins.”