APPLETON (NBC 26) -- The Appleton Area School District will present its reentry plan for approval at a special meeting of the Board of Education.
According to previous reports, the proposed plans for reopening schools in the fall consists of a mix of in-person classes and virtual learning.
The school district's recommendations include:
- Required face coverings/masks
- Physical distancing and barriers
- Reducing physical interaction during school day
- Extra cleaning
- Dedicated COVID-only school nurse
- Daily staff health screenings
This is a developing story and will be updated.