Freedom burn victim asking for support

Posted at 11:29 AM, Feb 22, 2016
and last updated 2016-02-22 14:46:57-05

On Wednesday, February 17th, Ben Williams was the victim of a tragic propane fire at his job in Freedom, Wisconsin, where he suffered severe burns to his arms and legs. 

With unknown costs of health care, the Williams family is unsure of their future. 

A "GoFundMe" page was created to help him and his family cope with the costs of treatment. Raising more than double of it's original goal in just two days, help is still needed.

A link to the page can be found here.