News

Actions

Fire causes damage at gas station

Fire causes damage at gas station
Posted at 10:43 PM, Aug 06, 2018
and last updated 2018-08-06 23:44:03-04

A Kaukauna gas station has minor damage after a fire Monday evening.

The Kaukauna Fire Department says the fire started just before 7:30 p.m. at the Badger Quick Stop located 3011 Lawe Street in Kaukauna.

Crews say the fire started near an electrical outlet and was caused by an electrical issue. Employees of the Badger Quick Stop used a fire extinguisher before the fire department got there to stop it from spreading. 

Damage is estimated to be $3,000.