Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
FD: Gas grill sparks Bellevue home fire
Posted at 10:46 PM, Aug 13, 2018
and last updated 2018-08-13 23:46:40-04
A gas grill on a deck sparked a house fire Monday night in Bellevue, according to a news release.
Firefighters got the call to the 2700 block of Ontario Road at approximately 5:15 p.m. and arrived to find the fire had spread from the deck to the inside of the home, according to fire officials.
No one was hurt.
Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.