News

Actions

Faulty fireplace causes fire

WGBA-Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 5:26 AM, Feb 15, 2016
and last updated 2016-02-15 06:26:16-05

Kaukauna firefighters put out a fire caused by a faulty fireplace.

They responded to the 200 block of Division St. just after 10:00 p.m. on Sunday.

The fire was under control within 15 minutes.

Damage was contained to the wall above the fireplace. There was also some light smoke damage throughout the home.

Four people were able to make it out of the home safely.