Mobile home a complete loss after fire

VILLAGE OF CICERO, Wis. - A mobile home was destroyed Wednesday night after a fire in the Village of Cicero.

According to the Nichols Rural fire department Chief Terry Scheller the mobile home is a complete loss. A nearby repair shop on Deer View Road also suffered some damage from flames.

One man, who was renting the mobile home, was able to escape the fire. The Fire Chief says he was lucky to get out alive because there was not a fire alarm in the building.

Officials say the renter has been taken to the hospital with bad burns. A firefighter also suffered minor injuries after a fall.

Fire Chief Scheller said they believe the fire is not suspicious.

 

 

 

Print this article Back to Top