News

Actions

Crews quickly extinguish house fire in Green Bay

Crews quickly extinguish house fire in Green Bay
Posted at 7:46 PM, Aug 18, 2018
and last updated 2018-08-18 20:46:58-04

The Green Bay Metro Fire Department is investigating a house fire that happened Saturday on the 400 block of South Ashland Avenue.

Officials say it started in the area of a bedroom window that had an air conditioner.

Crews were able to extinguish the fire quickly and minimize damage to the home, however, the Red Cross is assisting four residents who are displaced.