Christopher Krohe has been sentenced to seven years in prison. He'll spend another 10 on extended supervision.
The Appleton man had previously faced a charge of reckless homicide in connection to a woman’s overdose death. Christopher Krohe was accused of supplying drugs to Harley Frank before her death last year. She was found unconscious in the bathroom of a Menasha Kwik Trip wth syringes, a crack pipe, cocaine, heroin, and fentanyl. She later died from a fentanyl overdose.
Krohe's sentencing includes:
- Count 1: First degree homicide: 7 years of confinement, 10 years supervision
- Count 2: Manufacture deliver cocaine: 4 of confinement, 4 years of supervision.
- Count 3: Possession and intent to deliver narcotics 6 years of confinement, 6 years of supervision.
- Count 4: 6 years jail, 6 supervision.
The sentences of counts 2, 3 and 4 will run concurrent with count 1.
- Seven years will be maximum amount of time in prison