Garage damaged by fire in Manitowoc

One injured, 14 displaced after Ripon fire
Posted at 4:15 AM, Apr 22, 2019
and last updated 2019-04-22 05:15:43-04

MANITOWOC, Wis. — Manitowoc fire crews were called to the scene of a garage fire on the 800 Block of Jackson Street around midnight Monday morning.

Crews found a detached garage fully engulfed when they arrived. They were able to extinguish the fire within ten minutes.

A vehicle parked outside the garage, and the exterior of the home sustained some heat damage. There is no estimate for the cost of damages at this time.

No one was hurt.