The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Don't Waste Your Money may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
Amazon is serving up big deals to members during its Prime Big Deal Days sale Oct. 10-11. Online shoppers can take advantage of savings on items across all product categories from fashion finds to home goods. Shoppers can even find lawn and garden deals 50% off or more, which is great if you’re looking to upgrade your outdoor space.
To gain access to deals, you must be a Prime member or sign up for a free 30-day trial. Memberships cost $139 per year for adults and $69 per year for students.
Though the growing season is winding down, this is a time of the year when there’s a lot of work to do in the yard. Here are just a few of the best deals we found for lawn and garden products during Amazon Prime Day so far.
Lawn Care Deals
- Eeieer Lawn Aerator Coring Tool – $31 (was $39)
- Lazyboi Cordless Leaf Blower – $80 (was $130)
- Greenworks Brushless Cordless Lawn Mower – $424 (was $530)
- Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed – $36 (was $45)
- Bag of 130,000+ Hummingbird & Butterfly Wildflower Seeds – $21 (was $25)
- Homgava Collapsible Folding Wagon Cart – $76 (was $130)
- Grebstk Crack Weeder – $10 (was $17)
- Specilite 50ft. Garden Hose – $32 (was $43)
- Amzxart Solar Pathway Outdoor Landscape Lighting (6-pack)- $39 (was $60)
- Vewogarden Large Outdoor Metal Wind Spinner – $42 (was $50)
- Easy-Going Waterproof Curtains – $21 (was $26)
- Sand Mine Reversible Mats – $29 (was $36)
- East Oak 150 Gallon Large Deck Box – $260 (was $330)
Power Tools Deals
- High Pressure Power Washer Spray Nozzle – $14 (was $26)
- DeWalt Cordless Drill Power Tool Set – $159 (was $229)
- Dremel Cordless Rotary Tool – $28 (was $35)
- Worx Air Lithium Multi-Purpose Blower/Sweeper/Cleaner Tool – $62 (was $90)
Which deals will you be clicking “add to cart” on?
This story originally appeared on Don't Waste Your Money.