GREEN BAY — The Green Bay Packers announced Tuesday the schedule for 2019 Packers Training Camp. The Packers say practices are scheduled to take place at Ray Nitschke Field and Packers Family Night will be at Lambeau Field.
All practices that are open to the public will take place at 10:15 a.m., except for the joint practices with the Houston Texans, which are to be determined.
Training camp kicks off with a practice on Thursday, July 25. The Packers say it will be the first of four straight practices as part of the opening week.
The Packers will hold three practices (July 30-31 and August 1), before Family Night takes place at Lambeau Field on Friday, Aug. 2. On Sunday, August 4, the Packers say the team will hold an open practice before welcoming the Houston Texans for two joint practices on August 5-6 prior to facing them in the preseason opener at home on Aug. 8.
Following the preseason contest against the Texans, Green Bay will hold three open practices (Aug. 10, Aug. 11 and Aug. 13), before going on the road to face the Baltimore Ravens on Aug. 15.
The Packers will have the final two open practices of training camp on Aug. 18-19, leading into a preseason game against the Oakland Raiders in Winnipeg on Aug. 22. The team’s final preseason contest will take place at Lambeau Field on Aug. 29 against Kansas City Chiefs.
Should inclement weather or any other factor force the team indoors, practices will be closed to the public due to space limitations inside the Don Hutson Center.
Important dates on the preseason calendar include:
· Friday, July 19 – Packers 1K Kids Run, presented by Edvest, 6 p.m.
· Saturday, July 20 – Packers 5K Run/Walk, presented by Bellin Health, Lambeau Field, 8 a.m.
· Monday, July 22 – Rookie players report
· Wednesday, July 24 – Head Coach Matt LaFleur’s season-opening press conference, 10 a.m.
· Wednesday, July 24 – Veteran players report
· Wednesday, July 24 – Packers Annual Meeting of Shareholders, 11 a.m.
· Thursday, July 25 – First practice, 10:15 a.m., Ray Nitschke Field
· Thursday, July 25 – Saturday, July 27 – Packers Experience, three-day free festival, presented by American Family Insurance, Bellin Health, Fleet Farm and Old El Paso.
· Friday, Aug. 2 – Family Night, presented by Bellin Health, Lambeau Field
· Sunday, Aug. 11 – 100th Birthday Celebration: Join the Packers in the Lambeau Field Atrium for a free public event to celebrate the team’s 100th birthday. Full details of the event will be shared in July.
· Monday, Aug. 19 – Last practice open to public, 10:15 a.m., Ray Nitschke Field
More details can be found here.