GREEN BAY (NBC 26) — The 10 finalists for the Packers FAN Hall of Fame have been announced and voting has officially begun.
As the first professional football team to have a hall of fame, the Green Bay Packers enhanced that distinction in 1998 by establishing a Packers FAN Hall of Fame. It was founded for the purpose of annually honoring devout and longtime Packers fans.
This year’s 10 finalists are:
- Jane Rietmann – Merrimac, Wis.
- Fred Ihlenfeldt Sr. – Kewaunee, Wis.
- Jeff Padon – Severn, Md.
- Ken Trinkner – De Pere, Wis.
- Leo DeGroot – West Bend, Wis.
- Patrick (Pat) Suplicki – Stevens Point, Wis.
- Bob Parker – Green Bay, Wis.
- Gene C. Lasch – Shawano, Wis.
- George Oudhuis – Rolling Prairie, Ind.
- Jeanne Beardsley – Ellsworth, Wis.
CLICK HERE to read the finalist's profiles and then cast your vote. Polls are open until midnight on January 31, 2021. Voters will be entered into a random drawing to win Packers mechandise.
The honoree's selection will be announced in late winter of 2021.
The winner will receive four club seats to a 2021 Packers home game, a $500 Packers Pro Shop gift certificate, a road trip for two to a 2021 Packers away game (including game tickets, air fare, and hotel accommodations), as well as a one-year subscription to Packer Plus. In addition, their name will be added to the growing list of Packers FAN Hall of Fame honorees.