The Milwaukee Bucks have released that the team will wear its MECCA era city edition uniforms at 12 upcoming games this season.
The uniforms are inspired by the bold colors of the MECCA era that represented Milwaukee to the world. The Bucks said in a release that they're celebrating risk-taking and the art of the game by introducing the team's 2018-2019 City Edition uniform.
The Bucks’ 2018-19 City Edition uniform features the bright colors that the NBA basketball in Milwaukee was known for during one of the franchise’s most successful stretches from the late-70s through the mid-80s.
The uniform will make its debut on Monday, Nov. 19 when the Bucks host the Denver Nuggets at Fiserv Forum.
The complete schedule for when the Bucks will wear their City Edition uniform includes:
· Monday, Nov. 19 vs. Denver
· Monday, Dec. 10 vs. Cleveland
· Monday, Dec. 17 at Detroit
· Saturday, Dec. 22 at Miami
· Monday, Jan. 7 vs. Utah
· Monday, Jan. 21 vs. Dallas
· Tuesday, Jan. 29 at Detroit
· Saturday, Feb. 2 at Washington
· Sunday, March 24 vs. Cleveland
· Monday, April 1 at Brooklyn
· Thursday, April 4 at Philadelphia
· Sunday, April 7 vs. Atlanta
City Edition jerseys and additional merchandise will go on sale Thursday, November 8th, at 11 p.m. exclusively at the Bucks Pro Shop inside Fiserv Forum and at shop.bucks.com.
The Bucks Pro Shop will be open from 11 p.m. – 1 a.m. for those looking to be the first to get their hands on 2018-19 City Edition merchandise.
More City Edition items will be unveiled throughout the week.