One person suffers burns after garage fire in Little Chute

LITTLE CHUTE, Wis. - The Little Chute Fire department was called to a structure fire just before 6 p.m. Monday on Rolling Meadows Drive.

When firefighters from multiple departments arrived on scene, they found part of a garage fully engulfed. Everyone was able to get out of the house, but one person did suffer second-degree burns.

The residents are being helped by the American Red Cross, neighbors and family members.

 

 

Print this article Back to Top