GREEN LAKE COUNTY, Wis. — While there remains smaller pockets of water on the roadways, many of the multiple problem spots from the Thursday rains and melting have resolved themselves. The updated list of hard closures for State and County Highways in Green Lake County is as follows:
- STH 44 at the Grand River west of Markesan. Detour is CTH U to CTH I back to STH 44
- CTH T at Sugarloaf Road west of Green Lake
- CTH B just east of Kingston, from STH 44 to CTH KK/H
- CTH S east of Markesan between CTH A and CTH Q
- CTH O south of Markesan between CTH AW and Prairie Rd
Additionally, many other City, Village, and Town roads have sections that are closed, partly covered in water, or have shoulders that are compromised.
Green Lake County Highway crews are repairing shoulders, washouts, and are monitoring flooded areas. Motorists should take extra care to avoid problem areas.