GREEN BAY (NBC 26) -- Prevea Health announced Thursday it is offering free coronavirus testing at select drive-through sites in Ashwaubenon, Oconto Falls and Sheboygan until further notice.
Testing is available to anyone in Northeast Wisconsin experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
· Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
· Repeated shaking with chills
· Muscle pain
· Sore throat
· New loss of taste or smell
Registration on the website MyPrevea is required for testing. Those experiencing any of these symptoms and who wish to be tested must sign up on Prevea’s online patient portal, MyPrevea. You do not have to be an established Prevea patient to set up an account on MyPrevea or to access a free test. MyPrevea can be accessed at www.myprevea.com
The three drive-through testing sites are located here:
1. Prevea Ashwaubenon Health Center – 2502 S. Ashland Ave., Ashwaubenon
2. HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital Prevea Oconto Falls Health Center – 853 S. Main St., Oconto Falls
3. Prevea Sheboygan Medical Office Building – 3113 Saemann Ave., Sheboygan
Those tested will be able to access their results within 2 to 7 days, at their own convenience, through their MyPrevea account.
Prevea Health is also offering free COVID-19 testing at locations in Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls. Click here to learn more.