Green Bay Transforms into a Winter Wonderland
Christmas festivities are in the planning in Green Bay, as we approach the holiday season
Christmas festivities are in the planning for downtown Green Bay, as we approach the holiday season. Video by nbc26.comvideo
Green Bay, WI -- Downtown Green Bay is quickly transformint into a winter wonderland. Exciting Christmas festivities are in the planning, as we approach the holiday season.
Ameriprise Ice Rink at City Deck
- Hours: Open 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily from Nov. 17th, 2012 - Mar. 3rd, 2013
- Pricing: $2 admmission fee, $3 skate rentals (Rentals available after 4 p.m. weekdays and starting at Noon on weekends)
- Location & Details: This 30' x 60' synthetic ice rink complete with unique lighting and music will be located on the CityDeck at Hagemeister Park (325 N. Washington St.)
- Free Skate: Free skating will take place every Monday from 4-10 p.m. No groups.
- Private Parties: Birthday and corporate parties are available for booking at select times. Call 920.448.3365 or stop by the City of Green Bay Parks Department to book.
- Parking: Adams Street lot and Cherry & Main Street Ramps (free the first hour, after 6 p.m. and on weekends!)
- Vouchers: $2 & $5 vouchers are available for purchase at the City of Green Bay Parks Department & Hagemeister Park.
-Sat., Nov. 17th at 11:30 a.m. the rink will officially open featuring special guests, character & more
-Sat., Dec. 1st plan to attend the 1st Annual Skating Spectacular featuring special skating celebs on the hour, a nighttime "Green & Gold" lighting ceremony and more.
More Info: For programming and info visit downtowngreenbay.com or call the City of Green Bay Parks Department at 920.448.3365. All funds go toward the maintenance and management of the rink.
New Leaf Winter Farmers Market - Presented by Bellin Health
- 8 a.m. - Noon at the KI Convention Center ( 333 Main St.) in Exhibit Hall C
- Over 80 vendors featuring local meats, cheeses, jams, vegetables, canned items, breads, coffee, pastries and various local restaurants
- Local artisans featuring jewelry, crafts and handmade goods
- Located in Exhibit Hall C at the KI with free parking in the Main Street Ramp
Dec. 1: Live music, cooking demos at 9 & 11 a.m. and visits with Santa from 10 a.m. - Noon
Dec. 15: Special holiday market featuring an additional 20 craft vendors! Live music, cooking demos at 9 & 11 a.m. and visits with Santa from 10 a.m. - Noon
Dec 22: Live music, cooking demos at 9 & 11 a.m. and visits from Santa from 10 a.m. - Noon
Jan. 12: Live music and cooking demos at 9 & 11 a.m.
Feb. 2: Live music and cooking demos at 9 & 11 a.m.
Feb 23: Live music and cooking demos at 9 & 11 a.m.
10th Annual Winterfest on Broadway - January 26, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- The Tri State Malamute Club Dog Pull starting at 11 a.m.
- Family Fun Center, featuring arcade games, cookie decorating, activites and more
- Winter activities from the South Pole to the North Pole
- Annual Ice Carvers Awards and Winterfest Reception
- After dusk enjoy the enchantment of the lighted ice sculpture tour
More info at winterfestonbroadway.com or call 920.437.2531