A Twist on Holiday Cocktails
Barefoot Wine Recipes and Ideas for the Holidays
This morning we were joined by James Begley, a wine specialist from Barefoot Wine, who has some helpful tips! Video by nbc26.comvideo
Green Bay, WI --
Fall is officially here, and that means lots of wine and Holiday parties. James Begley, a wine specialist from Barefoot Wine stopped by NBC26 Today with two drink recipes that are sure to please your guests.
Cocktail #1 - "Very Berry Bellini" - using Barefoot Bubbly Extra Dry
- Combine 4 oz. with one ounce of rasberry liqueur
- Add about an ounce of berry puree, shake and serve in a chillded champagne flute
- Garnish with a thyme sprig
Cocktail #2 - "Apple Pie in the Sky" - using Barefoot Moscato Wine
- Combine 2 ounces with 2 ounces Apple Juice, 1/4 Honey and 1/2 ounces Cinnamon Schnapps
- Shake and strain into a cinnamon and sugar rimmed cocktail glass
- Garnish with cinnamon and sugar dipped apple
For more fun recipes and holiday ideas, you can visit the Barefoot Wine & Bubbly website.