NBC26 Chief Meteorologist
- Born in Moscow, Idaho
- High School: Annapolis, Maryland
- Lyndon State College, Lyndonville Vermont
- BS in Meteorology
- American Meteorological Society Seal
- Joined NBC26 in 1996
- Emmy Nominated(Chicago/Midwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences) - Best Weathercast 2011
- Wisconsin Broadcasters Association – Best Weathercast 2010
- Edward R. Murrow Awards-Overall Excellence 2001
- Northwest Broadcast News Association-Best Weathercast 2000
- Northwest Broadcast News Association-Overall Excellence 2000
Cameron is a self-proclaimed "Weather fanatic". When severe weather threatens Northeast Wisconsin, even if it's his day off, Cameron can be seen tracking storms in the NBC26 Forecast Center.
Cameron says, "I love working and living in Northeast Wisconsin because of the ever changing weather. I love having four distinct seasons. The weather here in Northeast Wisconsin is like a box of chocolates, you never what you're going to get!"
After all of that, did Cameron have anything else to add?
"Oh, yeah!" says Cameron. "I'm a HUGE Packer fan!" Watch for his collection of lucky Packer ties and his game day forecasts during football season.
When Cameron is not storm chasing or watching Packer games you can usually find him at the local disc golf course. During the Winter he loves downhill skiing.
Cameron lives in Green Bay with his wife Lisa, their daughters Mckenna and Cailin & son Cole. He also has two dogs Willoughby & Acadia.